Hope Rising Host Request
We are very excited to be offering Hope Rising, a one-day conference equipping the Church in sharing Freedom From Homosexuality Through Jesus Christ! We hope you will partner with us in this ministry as we travel around the country. Below are the details involved in hosting a Hope Rising conference in your area, as well as our online request form. We've now hosted two Hope Rising conferences, one in Fort Meyers, FL, and most recently in Spartanburg, SC. Help us bring Hope Rising to YOUR CITY!
- prayerfully consider coming to any venue in the country, as long as it meets our schedule and requirements.
- coordinate ticketing, meals, speakers, teachers, testimonies, and scheduling.
- print programs and all related materials.
- provide badges for each conference attendee.
- heavily promote the event through U.S. mail newsletters, e-news, and social media.
- manage all funds exchanged before and during the event.
- handle our own expenses for the conference. (Travel costs will differ from venue to venue, so we appreciate any help you are able to give.)
In hosting, we ask that you agree to:
- honor our mission, beliefs, and policy statements.
- provide the facilities for the entire conference (at no cost to us), which includes all general sessions, workshops, space for tables (registration, etc.), and area to eat lunch.
- furnish tables for registration, bookstore, and exhibitors.
- supply the worship band for that day’s event. We ask the band to volunteer their time and energy, believing they will be blessed to have participated.
- provide an audio/video technician.
- allow us to utilize recording equipment in the general hall or sanctuary with your audio tech managing these recordings.
- provide PowerPoint/projection for general sessions.
- supply volunteers to setup and breakdown all rooms utilized.
- heavily promote the event to your church/organization, as well as to other area churches and organizations.
- allow us access to your wifi, if available.
- supply a list of host homes for those traveling to the conference who cannot afford accommodations. This is requested, not a requirement.
- recruit 15-20 volunteers who can commit to working the Hope Rising event (greeting, manning the registration and book tables, assisting teachers, setting up, etc.). Each volunteer will be allowed into the conference for free. (NOTE: These men and women are needed in addition to the worship band and A/V tech. We will coordinate the volunteer schedule to allow them to participate in the conference as much as possible.) Please direct your volunteers to our Hope Rising Team Member Application.
- consider establishing a scholarship fund for Hope Rising events, which will provide financial help to both your members and others.
- provide one person to be the designated contact for organizing the volunteers and working with the Hope Rising Conference Coordinator.