The above video is of last year's HFW Conference -- Rise 2018!
Leaders' Dinner July 10
Discussion & Prayer next morning
The HFW Leaders Dinner is not limited to HFW Referrals. Anyone is welcome to attend that serves in ministry (including interested in serving) to people affected by homosexuality and sexual and relational brokenness in general. We will begin Tuesday evening, with a catered dinner at Ridgecrest. The next day we will have a morning of worship, prayer, questions and answers, and open discussion, closing at 1:00. (Lodging & Meals-other than catered meal are separately handled through Ridgecrest reservations.)
Conference July 11-14
The HFW Conference is well known for being a life-changing experience. Our speakers, worship, testimonies, breakout groups, and social times are to facilitate a learning, healing, and relational experience. We want you to be informed, and make connections that will help you in life, to become a more balanced and joy-filled person. You may come here anxious, but you will quickly realize you are in the right place. You will not want to go home, but you'll leave better than you came. You'll realize that you're not alone. You'll have experienced and joined the HFW Family. We are here to support you in your journey. Join us!
Worship led by Miranda Pettit and the Hope Worship Band.
Miranda Pettit and Kim Broadhead and the HFW Worship Band, will be leading our worship time. They have given of their time and talent, for many years, with a sincere heart and belief that this conference has an incredible impact on the people who attend.
Derek Paul leads our flag worship class, where you'll be invited to participate.
Also encouraged is anyone who does any type of art during worship, as your expression of worship to the Lord.
Bring your arts to participate during worship!
- EARLY ON-site registration is $255 ($275 after June 11). Wednesday night-
- Saturday night, T-shirt, printed lanyard, and program.
- Meals & Lodging are NOT included in conference registration. See "Meals & Lodging" page. Catered Leader's dinner is off set in registration and meal plan.
- ON-site individual days are available for $50 per General Session (includes one workshop track per General Session).
- We have GREAT gifts to offer you for joining the Conference Team, so if you're interested, please check-out the Conference Team page!
We appreciate you staying at Ridgecrest. We have a room reserve minimum that we must secure through registrations.
Contact Hope for Wholeness with any questions. Call toll free 1-844-332-3809 M-F 9-5 EST.